Volunteer Summer Camp Staff
Jump Start Your Career and Network with Professionals
Join Setebaid Services® for a rewarding experience!
Setebaid Services operates all summer camp programs with the assistance of volunteers.
Why is this important? Those who volunteer are doing so out of compassion for the cause…helping families of children living with diabetes.
Share your passion for helping others with peers. The donation of your time and talent will transform children and teens living with diabetes by:
- Providing supervision for campers; every staff person allows us to serve more campers
- Sharing your expertise with campers and peers at the camp or program
- Providing a positive role model for campers who look up to adults willing to share their expertise and talent
In return, you will gain:
- Connections with peers who share similar ideals and career aspirations
- A unique opportunity to build skills through hands-on experience
- The ability to work with the talented professionals at our programs. These professionals include teachers, physicians, dietitians, social workers, academic leaders.
- Experience which will polish your skills in:
- Management and Supervision
- Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution
- Teamwork in a Professional Work Environment
- Program Development
- Working with Youth and Practicing your Child and Adolescent Development Skills
Whatever your area of expertise or study may be, Setebaid camps are sure to be a rewarding experience. You’ll gain many skills and benefits, and make life-long friendships along the way.
Please consider joining the Setebaid Family!