Alumni are anyone (e.g. campers, staff, or participants) who have attended one of our summer camps or programs:
- The Badger Diabetes Youth Camp in Spencer, NY
- Camp Needles in the Pines in Blounts Creek, NC
- Camp Setebaid® held at Camp Louise in Shickshinny, PA
- Camp Setebaid® at Mount Luther in Mifflinburg, PA
- Camp Setebaid® at Swatara in Bethel, PA
- The Diabetes Family Weekend in Danville, PA
- Camp Setebaid® at Camp Victory in Millville, PA
- The Diabetes Family Weekend at Split Rock Resort in Lake Harmony, PA
- The Harrisburg Diabetic Youth Camp in Millville, PA or Bethel, PA*
*Bethel is the current location, however this camp moved and you may have attended it at another location.
Attending a Setebaid camp makes you a part of our family!
Setebaid alumni continue to meet even after camp is over. Events are held throughout the year to keep the connections you make at our programs strong. Many of our alumni even return as counselors!
And…remember to connect with us on social media like Facebook and Twitter!
Give the Gift of Setebaid so Others May Benefit Like You Did!
Would you like to help others through a Setebaid program as you were helped?
As a former camper, you can make a huge difference in the lives of the children currently attending our camps. We’d love to have you volunteer or become a member of our staff!
Visit our Volunteer Camp Staff pages to see what is available and learn how you can get involved.
We look forward to having you back!