Diabetes is a Tough Enemy, but
With Summer Camp it can be Conquered!
Help support children and teens attend life-changing camp!
Summer Camp allows campers to:
- Meet other campers with diabetes
- Cope with daily struggles of managing diabetes
- Stay safe at camp with 24/7 on-site medical staff. Past partners included:
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)
- Geisinger Department of Pediatric Endocrinology
- The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Lancaster General Health Family Practice Program
- Marywood University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Neumann University Nurse Practitioner Program
- Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital Pediatric Endocrinology
- The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Most importantly….have fun!
- Provides scholarships for children who could not afford camp
- Provides a fun and educational experience that will improve campers’ quality of life
- May be tax-deductible